The Missing Sellers report will allow you to see how many listings are currently inside the office account that are missing required seller information. It is important that all seller details are provided so the system can contact the listing seller whenever there's new feedback, a showing appointment needing approval, or any other listing related information.
On this report you can see:
- MLS #
- Listing Agent
- Listing Date
- # of Seller Detail Requests
To run the report, follow the steps below:
- Select Reporting from the top navigation bar and select Missing Sellers from the submenu.
- All of the data will automatically show with no further action on your behalf.
If you wish to receive a daily, weekly, or monthly email with the missing seller report information, you can do the following:
- Check the Send a __ report
- Change the drop-down menu to the mailing frequency of your choice.
- Enter the email addresses to send the report to in the Send the report to field. Up to 2 email addresses can be entered and please separate email addresses with commas.
- Press Save.