If you had used the same email address as the seller contact for several of your listings, the system does not allow duplicate contacts and has associated all of these listings with one existing seller account. This is why when one listing is updated the rest of your listings change as well.
Please follow the steps below to correct this issue:
- Click on the "Listings" tab and use the search box to locate the desired listing and under the action column select "View/Edit Seller Details"
- Click on the "No Seller" option and save
- Next click on the "Listings" tab again and use the search box to locate the desired listing and under the action column select "View/Edit Seller Details"
- On the next page use the search box to locate the any existing seller accounts by name or email address and then select this contact from your address book.
- If this is a new seller, create the username and password for this seller and enter in the required details. If the seller doesn't have an email address use "email@example.com" as a bypass email. Then click "Save" at the bottom of the screen to update your listing information.