Follow the steps below if you collected feedback outside of the system and want to enter it manually:
- Select the Showings tab in the top navigation.
- Locate the desired listing; you can use the blue search bar at the top right to quickly find the listing if necessary.
- Select Request Feedback from the Showing Actions tab and on the next page edit the details for the showing (required fields are marked with a red asterisk *).
- Press the Enter Manual Response button on the bottom right.
- Mark off the responses and enter any additional comments if necessary.
- Press Submit Response on the bottom of the page.
The process is done -- the feedback has been added to the property and will be included in the statistical reports. The seller will receive a feedback notification email depending on the communication preferences on the listing (Note: the 'Seller Receives Email Notifying Them of Feedback' box must be checked).