Sending Feedback from Seller Account
To send a feedback request through the seller's account, you will first need to ensure you have enabled a seller to request feedback in their seller account. Follow these steps to ensure you have done this correctly:
- Once logged in, click on the Showings tab.
- If necessary, search for your listings from the blue "Search Listings For..." bar.
- Once the listing has been found, please select View/Edit Seller Details under the Listing Actions tab.
- On this page, ensure that Seller can send feedback requests has been checked.
- Press Save. Now this seller can request feedback.
The Seller can now request feedback through their account by following these steps after the above setting is enabled:
- Once logged in to their Seller account, click on the Feedback tab.
- In the top submenu, select Request Feedback.
- A default request page will show up, and they will fill in the detailed information (Please note: all information marked with a * is required).
- Press Send Feedback Request, and the request is sent.