All outgoing emails from Showing Suite automatically include an Unsubscribe link that the email recipients can click to remove themselves from the mailing lists. Occasionally a contact may submit an e-mail to you requesting to be removed from the email list.
Here are the steps you can take to remove a contact from the requested mailing list:
- Select the Contacts tab from the top navigation in the account.
- Find the contact in question in your contact list.
- Hover over the Actions button for the desired contact and click View/Edit Email Subscriptions.
- Uncheck each email type to unsubscribe this agent from. To unsubscribe this contact from the email type, uncheck the box next to the type and click OK in the confirmation dialog.
Warning: Unsubscribing a contact from an email type is permanent.
Note: If you are not able select a particular email type then the contact has already unsubscribed from those emails.
- Press Save or Finish when done.
Unsubscribing a contact from an email type is permanent and CANNOT be undone.