Showing Suite 4.6 Update Announcement
(Read more about the update...)
Are you eager to use the new Showing Suite update? We’ve recently become aware of an issue that affects some of our customers with our most recent release, 4.6, released on Wednesday, December 7th. This issue causes the Showing Suite pages to load incorrectly with old information rather than the information from our new and improved Showing Suite website.
If this is the case for your account and you are having page load issues, we do advise you to clear your browser’s cookies and cache. In order to clear the cookies and cache, you must follow these steps, depending on the web browser you use:
If you are using Internet Explorer:
- Open the Internet Explorer browser.
- Click on Tools (In Internet Explorer 9, this is the Gear Wheel icon), then click on Internet Options.
- Click on Delete in the Browsing History Tab, making sure there is a check next to Cookies and Temporary Internet Files. (In IE 9.0: Please also ensure that you have unselected “Preserve Favorites website data”.)
- After you have done that, close Internet Explorer, reopen the browser and log-in again.
If you are using Mozilla Firefox:
- Open the Mozilla Firefox browser.
- Click on Tools, then click on Clear Recent History (make sure Cookies and Cache are selected).
- Make sure the time range is set to "Everything", then click Clear Now.
- After you have done that, close Mozilla Firefox, reopen the browser and log-in again.
If you are using Google Chrome:
- Open the Google Chrome browser.
- Select the tool "Wrench" button on the right side of your address URL bar.
- When that menu pops up, go to the Tools submenu and select Clear browsing data... and it will open an Options tab and the Clear Browsing Data box.
- On Obliterate the following items from Select the "beginning of time" and click on "Empty the cache" and "Delete cookies and other site data".
- After you have done that, close Google Chrome, reopen the browser and log-in again.
If you are using Apple Safari:
- Open the Apple Safari browser on your Mac.
- Click on the Safari menu (next to the Apple Logo on Mac, Gear symbol on Windows), and choose to Reset Safari.
- A window will pop up with a checklist of things to clear out and reset your Safari browser and ask you "Are sure you want to reset Safari?"
- When you click Reset, all of the items check marked on the list will be cleared. Please make sure that you have selected “Remove All Website Data”.
- After you have done that, close Safari, reopen the browser and log-in again.
This should correct any viewing issues you may be experiencing with our new Showing Suite version. If for some reason this doesn't work and you are still having page load issues, please email firstname.lastname@example.org to create a new ticket with your email address for Showing Suite and the Internet browser you're using, along with your specific issue. We can look into the issue further for you with this information.