If you would like to add contacts to a list so they will not receive feedback request emails please follow these instructions. The reason you would want to add contacts to this list is if you have inspectors or appraisers accessing your lock boxes and you do not want to send them feedback requests.
Note: The contact must be in your contact list in order to be unsubscribed - if the contact is already in your address book then skip to the Change Contact's Subscriptions section.
Add the Contact to Unsubscribe
Follow the steps below to add a new contact to be unsubscribed from future emails:
- Select Contacts in the top navigation bar and click on the Add Contact button.
- Fill out the required fields:
- First Name
- Last Name
- Email Address
- Primary Group
- Click Save
Change Contact's Subscription
A green confirmation message will appear stating the contact has been successfully added and a drop-down menu appears. Follow the instructions below to unsubscribe the contact from specific email types:
- For the contact you just added, hover over the yellow Actions button and select the View/Edit Email Subscriptions option from the dropdown.
- Uncheck each email type to unsubscribe this agent from.
Note: Unsubscribing a contact from an email type is permanent. If you wish to unsubscribe this contact from the contact type click OK on the confirmation dialog.
- If you are not able to select a particular email type this contact has already unsubscribed from these emails.
- Press Save when done.
Reminder: Unsubscribing a contact from an email type is permanent and CANNOT be undone.