If you're a member of more than one MLS you can setup Listing Sync to pull your listings from all of the MLS feeds. Simply follow these simple steps to while logged into your Showing Suite account to add an additional MLS:
- Select the Settings tab from the top navigation and select the View/Edit Listing Sync Settings from the green drop-down menu.
- Select your MLS board from the MLS Feed drop-down menu (the list is in alphabetical order by state)
- Enter your Office Code and Agent Code in the designated fields.
- Press the Save button on the right.
Important things to note:
- It may take 24-48 hours for your listings to appear in your account.
- Once a listing has been imported via Listing Sync, you will need to add the required seller details (name, email, etc) before feedback requests can be sent out.
- Please note that if you have multiple MLS boards associated to your Showing Suite account, you may only sync one MLS board at a time. Please disable any inactive boards on your account so that your listing data can be imported into Showing Suite. To suspend your MLS feeds, please see this help desk article.