Follow the instructions below to enable the showing notification emails inside your SUPRA account in order for Showing Suite to submit feedback requests once a showing agent shows one of your properties:
You will want to first generate a unique email address to receive the showing notifications that SUPRA will be sending. These notifications will then be automatically forwarded to ShowingSuite.com so that we can sync the showing activity. SUPRA wants you to have a unique email address for you to send your showing information, please follow the steps below:
- Login to your ShowingSuite.com account
- Click Settings in the top right corner
- Hover over the green View/Edit button and select View/Edit Showing Sync Settings
- Use the drop down menu to select Supra as your lockbox provider
- Assign the correct Supra Keybox serial number to the correct listings, click here for additional instructions.
- Click Save to move on to the next step
- On the next page, click the yellow button to generate your unique showing authorization address. (If you only have a 'green checkbox', you will be able to record your authorization email and see the setup video on this page, and follow the steps below.)
Now you need to add this email into your Supra account, please follow the steps below to complete the process.
- Login to your SUPRAWeb/SupraKim account.
- Select Settings.
- Under Settings click General Email.
- Under Showing Emails:
- Check the Send me an email when another agent shows my listings. option.
- Add the new authorized email address under "Also send a copy to (CC:)"
- Press Save at the bottom of the page.
- Now the showing notification emails are enabled for SUPRA. Be sure to enter any new KeyBox#'s for your listings inside Showing Suite!
Important things to note:
- After the initial setup, it may take up to 24 hours for showings to begin populating inside your Showing Suite account.
- Showing Sync will only pick up NEW showings and will not sync showings that have already taken place. Any showings that have taken place prior to setting up Showing Sync will need to be entered manually.
- Showing Sync runs every 12 hours to pull in new showings, so expect up to a 12-hour delay for new showings to appear inside your account.
- Do not run the Showing Sync desktop application once you've setup Showing Sync. Continuing to use the Showing Sync desktop application will result in duplicate feedback requests. Please uninstall Showing Sync from your computer.