If you currently use the Showing Sync desktop application to sync showings from Supra, you will need to complete the following steps in order to switch to the new Showing Sync setup:
Please complete ALL of the steps listed below. Failure to do so may result in Showing Sync not being setup properly and your showings will NOT be synced!
- Login to your Showing Suite account.
- Select the Settings tab in the top navigation.
- Click the View/Edit Showing Sync Settings option in the green drop-down menu.
- Select Supra from the Electronic lockbox provider drop-down menu.
- All of your listings will be displayed below with a field to enter the assigned lockbox # (KeyBox#) for each listing.
- Enter the assigned KeyBox #s for each listing and press Save.
These are the only steps to be completed inside your Showing Suite account. Due to restrictions implemented by Supra there are some additional steps you will need to take to complete this process. Please Click Here to complete the setup process for your Supra lockbox sync.