Reminder Options - Set whether reminder emails should be sent to you, the seller, or showing agent by default for this listing (you can still change the preferences for each appointment).
Press Save when done to save your changes.
- Select either the Listings, Showings, or Calendar tab from the top navigation.
- Find the desired property; you can quickly find listings by using the blue search bar at the right of the page.
- Under the Calendar Actions button for this listing, click View/Edit Calendar Settings.
- Here you can edit the default preferences for all future listing calendars:
- Calendar and Appointment Options:
- Appointments must be approved by – Set who needs to approve or deny the showing appointment.
- Showing appointment duration – Set the default showing appointment duration for the listing.
- Display early appointment warning – Select whether a warning should pop-up when a prospect or showing agent attempts to schedule a showing too early.
- Allow multiple showings for same date/time – Set whether prospects and/or showing agents can schedule multiple showings at a specified date/time.
- Allow sellers to add, edit and delete block times – Set whether you would like your sellers to be able to edit and add block times through the Calendar options of their seller account.