Showing Calendar is an online showing appointment system to help you efficiently schedule and manage showing appointments on your listings by allowing prospects to schedule showings directly from your website. *Please note: Depending on the type of plan that you currently have, you may only have access to an internal calendar through your Showing Suite account.
How it Works
- You set up the calendar for one of your listings and add it to your website (or MLS details)
- Prospects click the link and schedule showing appointments online via the link you placed.
- You and your seller receive an email with the option to approve or deny the showing appointment.
- The showing agent is emailed with an update on whether the appointment was approved or denied.
- The property is shown!
Each seller will have their very own private seller console where they can:
- View all upcoming showings
- Block dates/times the property is unavailable to show
- Approve or deny showing requests
- Book showing appointments (depending on settings/permissions)
- See any feedback responses provided
- Review comments you have left them
- Check out listing documents you've uploaded
To cut back on data entry you can have all of your listings imported into your account with the help of Listing Sync.
Need help getting started?
Check out the Showing Calendar Setup article.