Office or team account admins can set a daily automatic lead rotation schedule to automatically assign leads to agents in the office as they come in.
In order to use the automatic lead rotation, you must have our Lead Sync forms placed on your website to capture leads.
Follow the steps below to setup a lead rotation schedule:
- While logged into your account click on "Dashboard" tab the top of the screen.
- Click on the Manage Lead Rotation link next to Latest Leads (hint: it's right under Showing Suite Daily Alerts)
- Check the Set Schedule for Lead Rotation option.
- Chose the agents you want to include in the rotation and select the Add Rotation button.
- Set the times you want the agent to be included in the rotation. This is useful if you only want agents to be sent leads during their designated working hours. Check "Always keep in rotation" if you want them to be included for the entire day.
- Press Save or Finish when done.