Follow the steps below to customize the question templates –
Note: This will only affect future listings and will not change the questions for listings already entered in the system.
1. Click Settings in the top right corner, hover over the "View/Edit" button and select "View/Edit Feedback Settings2. Here you can edit the questions for each showing type – Showing Agent, Agent Caravan, Buyer Open House, and Buyer Prospect.
By default, the Showing Agent template questions are shown, view the other templates by clicking the template names at the bottom.
There are two buttons where you can Add a New Question or Add Question from Question Pool. You can also select "Reset to Default Questions" (in red to the right) and the program will restore the original questions created by ShowingSuite.com
To the right of each existing question, there is a drop-down menu under Actions where you can choose to Edit or Delete a question.
- To add a question –
- Press the yellow Add New Question button.
- Enter the question in the Question Text field.
- Select whether you want the question to be visible to your seller (this cannot be changed later).
- Choose the Question Type: multiple choice, multiple choice with open-ended text, or open-ended.
- Enter question answers (not required with open-ended questions). At least 2 possible answers must be entered.
- Press Save in the bottom right corner when done.
- To add a question from the question pool -
- Click on the Add A Question From Question Pool.
- On the next page choose from the different question types, for example, New Home Sales Questions or Previewing Questions.
- Once the question to be added is selected, click on the question and drag it into the Question Template Box. Locate the next question you would like to add and repeat the same drag and drop process.
- After the edits are finished click the Save or Finish button at the bottom of the screen. Finish will bring up the question categories, where the next question category can be edited if needed.
- To edit a question –
- Go to the Actions tab to the right of the question and select Edit.
- Make the necessary changes to the question.
- Press Save when done.
- To delete a question –
- Go to the Actions tab to the right of the question you wish to delete and select Delete
- Press 'OK' on the confirmation dialog.
- To change the question order –
- Click and hold the question that needs to be reordered and then drag and drop the question into the desired order.
- Repeat until the questions are in the desired order.
Reminder Note – Any changes made will only be applied to FUTURE listings. Changes made to this template will not change the questions in any current listing.
However, you can change existing listings to use the new template by going to each individual listing's questionnaire and selecting the red "Reset to Defaults" option.
You can go to the listing's individual questionnaire by selecting "View/Edit Question Template" under the "Showing Actions" dropdown in your Listings, Showings, or Calendar tab.