Follow the steps below to request feedback on a listing manually?
- Select the Showings tab from the top navigation.
- Find the listing you wish to request feedback for; you can use the blue search bar at the top of the page to quickly find the desired listing.
- Under the Showing Actions button for the desired listing click Request Feedback - (Please note if you do not see this option, seller details are still required for this listing. Add seller details by clicking the View/Edit Seller Details option under the Listing Actions menu. P
- Enter the following details about the showing: (required fields are marked with a red asterisk *)
- Showing Date
- Send 1st Request (this is when you want the first email to go out)
- Showing Type (determines what feedback questionnaire should be sent)
- # of Requests to send (defaults to 3)
- Frequency of the feedback request emails (defaults to every 3 days)
- First Name (of the showing agent)
- Last Name (of the showing agent)
- Email Address (of the showing agent)
- Company (of the showing agent)
- Work Phone (OPTIONAL)
- Mobile Phone (OPTIONAL)
- Contact Group to place the contact in
You will get a confirmation that the feedback request has successfully been scheduled.