With the use of Customer Satisfaction Surveys, you can easily pinpoint the strengths and weaknesses of your real estate business and make any necessary changes to keep your clients happy.
Note: Customer Satisfaction Surveys are only available with Ultimate Showing Suite plans.
How it Works
- You work with a seller (or buyer) using Showing Suite.
- Listing status is changed to ‘Sold’ upon closing & a survey is automatically sent to the client.
- Your client fills out the survey and submits their response.
- You receive an email notifying you of a new response and see what your client said.
- You can make any needed changes to improve your business.
Note: For buyers, just change their contact group from ‘Buyer’ to ‘Buyer Closed Escrow’ to trigger the automatic customer survey.
Just like feedback for listings, all of your customer survey responses are compiled into easy-to-read statistical reports to provide a summary of what your clients think. This is a great way to find out exactly what areas need improvement in your business.
- We provide premade customer surveys for sellers and buyers.
- Create and send an unlimited amount of surveys to your clients at any time.
- Seller satisfaction surveys can be set up to automatically be sent when the listing status is changed from 'Pending' to 'Closed' in the system.
- Buyer satisfaction surveys can be sent when you change the status of a 'Buyer Prospect' to a 'Closed Buyer' in the system.
- The customer satisfaction surveys are completely customizable to fit your unique needs - from matching your company colors to entering the website URL recipients are sent to after they complete the customer satisfaction survey.
- Easily keep track of responses by opting to receive a daily, weekly, or monthly summary of survey activity.
- Teams and Offices can view survey reporting of all member surveys or cumulative statistical totals for all account surveys.
Ready to get started?
We have instructions on how to create and send a customer satisfaction survey here.