When you enable the calendar you’ll receive a prompt from Showing Suite to enter your confirming parties.
You’ll choose whether or not this listing requires confirmation.
- If so, then you’ll add your first confirming party’s name and choose their role.
You can set specific do not disturb options for each party.
- Then you can choose their preferred method of contact; call, text, email or some combination of the three.
- There is a checkbox where you can choose to provide the buyer’s agent’s contact information with the showing appointment request.
- In some markets this is common, in others it is a cardinal sin.
Once you’ve filled out all of the information for the first party you can add additional parties.
- If any party chooses to deny a showing appointment they’ll be prompted to suggest three different times that would work for a showing.
- Then our system will communicate with everyone to arrange an appointment at a newly suggested time.
This ensures that appointment requests never die because one party is unavailable.